Build a Culture of Strategy
It's a practice, not an event.
Marketing departments are expected to be driven by strategy, but few are built to develop and execute on strategy effectively. The daily demands on marketing leaders and their team leads to a culture of reactivity, through no fault of their own. How can you be strategic when you never get a chance to lift your head and look towards the future?
This full-day workshop will help you establish a culture of strategy in your department from the ground up. No more wasted weeks creating a strategy document that never gets used. Instead, we'll show you how to start implementing small acts of strategy every day. You'll learn tools to build a department that works from strategy, not reactivity.
What You'll Learn
- What is strategy anyway?
- Find your North Star.
- Why & how to talk to customers.
- Differentiate through category creation.
- Write a strategy statement (you'll actually use).
Planning & Budgeting
- Set goals and timelines that deliver results.
- Design marketing sprints that focus your team.
- Build programs that drive consistency.
- Utilize internal & external resources without headaches.
Processes for Everyday Strategy
- Prioritize the most impactful work.
- Slow the firehose of external requests with intake gating.
- Manage projects without anxiety.
- Claim back your time with fewer, better meetings.
- Tame email through organized team communication.
- Sell your vision throughout the organization.
- Set expectations, then exceed them.
- Measure the results that matter.
- Build data narratives that prove your worth.
The Tools, Strategies, & Software to Put Everything Into Practice
Get in Touch
Marketing is broken.
Don't let it break you.
12-week sprint assessing and addressing the issues at the core of your marketing department.Learn More