Prove the Worth of Your Marketing Department
Get the credit you deserve.
Marketing is misunderstood. Other departments may not see the impact marketing has on the growth and success of an organization. To some, marketing are the people that run social media or turn around one-pagers. To others, they spend money on ads and must tie every dollar spent directly to a sale.
But you know that your work has an impact. You understand that a customer's relationship with your brand is something that goes much deeper than attribution could ever measure. In this half-day workshop, you'll learn how to effectively communicate your department’s value — everything that cannot be expressed by data alone.
What You'll Learn
- The importance of being opinionated
- Set goals and timelines that deliver results
- Sell your vision throughout the organization
Building Data Narratives
- Measure the results that matter
- Build understanding through context
- Convert data into stories
- Establish an internal marketing program
- Develop a reporting cadence
- Lay the groundwork for bigger visions
Get in Touch
Marketing is broken.
Don't let it break you.
12-week sprint assessing and addressing the issues at the core of your marketing department.Learn More