Design a Customer Insight Program
Turn insights into action.
Knowing what drives your customer — who they are, what they care about, and what keeps them awake at night — is the key to understanding why they buy. Marketing strategy starts with customer understanding.
Too often, organizations get caught in an echo chamber of their own creation. Decades-old customer knowledge gets passed on to new hires as dogma. Employees debate what new products or features might appeal to their customer base, and no one thinks to just ask them.
In this half-day workshop, we'll help you escape the echo chamber with a customer insight program that translates directly into actionable strategy.
What You'll Learn
Finding Your Customer
- Why you need to talk to customers.
- Define your target customer.
- Source research participants.
- Qualitative vs. quantitative research.
- Find the right questions.
- Design unbiased surveys.
- Conduct interviews like a pro.
- When to use data vs. anecdotes.
- Find trends within the noise.
- Build actionable theories from your results.
- Present your research in ways humans can understand.
- Create positive feedback loops for future insights.
Get in Touch
Marketing is broken.
Don't let it break you.
12-week sprint assessing and addressing the issues at the core of your marketing department.Learn More